GOT QUESTIONS ABOUT THE PROJECT?
We’ve put together a list of questions and answers to help you make an informed decision about your investment. If you have any further questions, our sales team will be more than happy to answer them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where can I find the Sales Space?
Our sales office is located at 1230 Mackay Street. Open Monday to Friday, 12 p.m. to 7 p.m., and weekends from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
How can I make an appointment with the sales team?
Write to us at email@example.com or call 514-613-6037.
Where is Enticy located?
The project is located on René-Lévesque at the corner of Mackay in the heart of downtown Montreal.
How many phases and units will the project have?
Enticy will have one phase, with a total of 23 storeys and 185 units (studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom condos).
What amenities and/or appliances are included?
Enticy comes with a range of amenities and appliances:
- Heated rooftop pool and patio
- Fully equipped gym
- Indoor parking (optional)
- Upscale lobby
- High-speed elevator
- Secure building with camera and micro-chip access
- Heat and smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Coworking lounge
- Competitive condo fees
- High 9-foot ceilings
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Superior soundproofing
- Air conditioning (central for 2-bedroom units, wall mounted for 1-bedroom units and studios)
- Quality engineered wood floors
- Contemporary kitchen with soft-close doors and drawers
- Quartz countertops and backsplash
- Built-in oven, cooktop and range hood
- Stainless steel sink
- European refrigerator and dishwasher
- 24” stacked washer/dryer set
- Ceramic shower wall and vanity
- High-quality hardware and doors
Do the units come with central air conditioning?
All 2-bedroom units come with central air conditioning. Studios and 1-bedroom units include wall-mounted air conditioning.
Can I customize the plans?
Yes, each request will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. You can make an appointment with our sales team to discuss your plans.
Can I rent out my unit?
Yes, Enticy offers the option of subletting units to suitable tenants upon approval of the condominium council.
NEED TO KNOW MORE?
Reach out anytime and our sales team will get back to you as quickly as possible.